The Agency provides permitting, enforcement, monitoring and analysis support in Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties. The Agency serves to:
- Coordinate the permitting and conduct inspections of all stationary air emissions sources
- Respond to air complaints
- Issue open burning permits
- Monitor and document air pollutants for the AQI daily index
- Record pollen and mold counts and air toxics levels
- Measure compliance of six criteria pollutants to a series of U.S. EPA health-based standards
- Conduct anti-tampering inspections, Asbestos demolition inspections, stack test observations and emissions inventory programs
- Compile the annual Progress and Data Reports
Interested in learning more about our local air quality? Subscribe to our newsletter!
The Ambient Air Monitoring Plan comment period has ended. Thank you for your input.